Last Chance To Get 30 E-Books for $39 or Less! Offer Expires 9/11!
If you’re anything like me you tend to procrastinate to the very last minute for everything! If you’ve been wanting to check out the books from the End of Summer E-book Bundle but haven’t had the chance yet, you are running out of time! Today was going to be the last day of the sale but it has been extended through September 11, 2013. You’ll have one extra day to add 30 amazing real food and health & wellness books to your virtual library.
I have this bundle and it’s definitely something you want! You buy it now and then have books to read for months either on your computer or electronic device. Now that the season has changed and it will be getting darker earlier each night, you’ll want to stock up on quality reading material! This bundle is just the thing!
I hate to sound sales pitchy but where else can you get this many books from authors you know and respect for 90% off their retail price?
WHY YOU NEED THIS BUNDLE!
- Do you have PMS?
- Struggle with insomnia?
- Want to be more sustainable at home?
- Need to lose weight and keep it off?
- Looking for real food recipes to get you our of your dinner (or breakfast, or lunch) rut?
- Do you want to get rid of your toxic cleaners and make you own, chemical-free cleaning supplies?
WHAT YOU GET!
30 Ebooks, most brand new from real food bloggers across the Village Green Network, including:
- Simply Salads by Season by Kristen Michaelis of Food Renegade (NEW)
- Feed Your Fertility by Emily Bartlett and Laura Erlich (NEW)
- The Sleep Solution: End Your Insomnia Naturally by Emily Benfit of Butter Believer (NEW)
- Processed Free by Robin Konie of Thank Your Body (NEW)
- Gluten-free Vegetarian by Hannah Healy of Healy Real Food Vegetarian (NEW)
- Kick the Weight with Keto by Kim Knoch of The Eat Fat Lose Fat Blog (NEW)
- The 30-Day Heartburn Solution by Craig Fear (NEW)
- From Scratch by Shaye Elliott of The Elliott Homestead (NEW)
- Love Your Body by Elizabeth Walling of The Nourished Life (NEW)
- Quit PMS by Lauren Geertsen of Empowered Sustenance (NEW)
- Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms by Lindsey Gremont of Homemade Mommy (NEW)
- Sustainability Starts at Home by Dawn Gifford of Small Footprint Family (NEW)
- 15 Real Fit At Every Age by Julie de Lagarde of Real Fit Mama (NEW)
- Have Your Cake & Lose Weight, Too! by DaNelle Wolford (NEW)
Get all these questions answered and more!
Don’t let time run out on this deal! Once it’s gone, it’s gone! You’ll never see this bundle again!
Want to save $10? Sign up for a Village Green Premium Membership and get $10 off this and every future bundle plus discounts on other real food products you love!
Buy it now! Save over $600! You won’t regret it!
Last Chance! Don’t be like this guy!
This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on these links doesn’t cost you anything but purchases made through these links may provide me with a small commission. This helps me out a lot! Please consider using our affiliate links like Amazon when shopping. We appreciate your support!
Sarah is a wife, mom of 4, farm owner, and real food blogger at Real Food Outlaws. She is also an Master Herbalist and owns 90210 Organics, an Eco-boutique and Apothecary. She holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition from New York Chiropractic College and is a Clinical/Functional Nutritionist and Advanced Nutrition Response Testing™ Practitioner at Natural Health Improvement Center of South Jersey and Natural Health Improvement Center of Des Moines. You can often find her barefoot in the garden (or kitchen), or rummaging through a refrigerator (not necessarily her own).