Real Food Weekly Meal Plan 3/10 – 3/15
Welcome to our Real Food Weekly Meal Plan for 3/10 – 3/15!
It’s the last week of winter and I am quite happy about it! I am excited about spring foods like carrots, lettuce, and radishes, but we still have a ways to go until those are all in season! Plus I really want to spend more time outside in the warm sunshine!
In the meantime, we have some great recipes to get us through what are hopefully the last few cold days of this winter.
As a reminder, we eat real foods. We don’t go heavy on the grains and prefer to get the majority of our carbs from vegetables instead of bread. We eat grass-fed meats, pastured eggs, and organically grown fruits and vegetables. If any recipes featured have a non-real food ingredient, I replace it.
- Breakfast – Power Smoothie
- Lunch – Tuscan Kale Salad with Lemony Dressing
- Dinner – Roasted Cauliflower Curry Soup
- Breakfast – Breakfast Quinoa with Pumpkin, Cranberries and Walnuts
- Lunch – Chicken Salad Pepper Cups
- Dinner – French Pate Meatloaf
- Breakfast – Liver Cleansing Detox Smoothie
- Lunch – Deviled Guac Eggs
- Dinner – 30-Minute Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Pork Tenderloin
- Breakfast – Gluten-Free Quiche
- Lunch – Farmhouse Turkey Salad
- Dinner – Chili in the Crock Pot or Baked Creamy Taquitos
- Breakfast – Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Lunch – Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
- Dinner – No-Bread Pizza Crusts – Pick one and have a make-your-own-pizza night
Be nourished. Be happy.
Sarah is a wife, mom of 4, farm owner, and real food blogger at Real Food Outlaws. She is also an Master Herbalist and owns 90210 Organics, an Eco-boutique and Apothecary. She holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition from New York Chiropractic College and is a Clinical/Functional Nutritionist and Advanced Nutrition Response Testing™ Practitioner at Natural Health Improvement Center of South Jersey and Natural Health Improvement Center of Des Moines. You can often find her barefoot in the garden (or kitchen), or rummaging through a refrigerator (not necessarily her own).